HTML/Phish!tr is a detection for HTML codes that redirect the web browser to a phishing web site.
This detection is not limited to in wild spear/attack/spam phishing campaign some samples may include as part of third party pen testers using spam campaign as one of their internal tools.
- Below are some of the sample illustration on how these Phishing scheme may look like:
- Figure 1: Scam Phishing hosted over google docs.
- Figure 2: WhatsApp phishing embedded on some Phishing Mails.
- Figure 3: Sample Phishing.
- Figure 4: Sample Phishing.
- Figure 5: Phishing.
- Figure 6: American Express Phishing.
- Make sure that your FortiGate/FortiClient system is using the latest AV database.
- Quarantine/delete files that are detected and replace infected files with clean backup copies.