FortiGuard Outbreak Alerts will be the mechanism for communicating important information to customers and partners. When a cybersecurity incident/attack/event occurs that has large ramifications to the cybersecurity industry and affects numerous organizations, this page will be updated with a link to the individual FortiGuard Outbreak Alert. That Alert will include:
- An explanation of the attack, its timeline and what specific technology was affected
- Where applicable patches and/or mitigation recommendations can be found
- What Fortinet products, if deployed, would break the attack sequence
- What specific versions those Fortinet products need to be at to provide the protection
- Threat Hunting tools from Fortinet to help you determine if you were affected
- Related research from FortiGuard Labs
A remote code execution vulnerability exists in Spring Framework with JDK version 9 due to an insecure deserialization exploit. The exploit is based on insufficient validation of input that an attacker can perform a remote code execution. Spring is encouraging customers to upgrade to Spring...
Released: Mar 31, 2022 Severity: Critical
A remote code execution vulnerability exists in Windows OS when the Windows Print Spooler service improperly performs privileged file operations. An attacker who successfully exploited this vulnerability could run arbitrary code with SYSTEM privileges. An attacker could then install programs;...
Released: Mar 16, 2022 Severity: Critical
A destructive malware known as Hermetic (or, FoxBlade) was found by cybersecurity researchers being used against organizations in Ukraine.
Released: Mar 02, 2022 Severity: High