HTML/Phishing.A!tr is a generic detection for an HTML phishing page.
Below are some examples of web pages that are detected as HTML/Phishing.A!tr:
- Figure 1: Fake Adobe log in site.
- Figure 2: Fake Adobe log in site.
- Figure 3: Fake Mail Manager log in site.
- Figure 4: Spam mail with phishing link.
- Make sure that your FortiGate/FortiClient system is using the latest AV database.
- Quarantine/delete files that are detected and replace infected files with clean backup copies.
|Web Application Firewall|