Riskware/Agent is a very generic detection for a set of executables that harbors high risk behaviors.
These are mostly composed of Installers, BHO's, Stand Alone applications, or Utilities itself that could be used to deliver unwanted components into an unsuspecting users.
Some of these applications are big files above 100MB and some are delivered in foreign languages.
Below are some of the sample effects:
- Figure 1: BHO Installation.
- Figure 2: Remote utility.
- Figure 3: Another BHO.
- Figure 4: Downloader Installation.
- Make sure that your FortiGate/FortiClient system is using the latest AV database.
- Quarantine/delete files that are detected and replace infected files with clean backup copies.
|Web Application Firewall|